• our instructions to officers on proper collection, use and deletion of your personal information
• how we check the accuracy of the information we hold on you
For queries or complaints, please write to Data Protection at our Registered Office
When we ask you for information, we will comply with the law, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data-sharing issues, you can contact the Information Commissioner Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Tel: 01625 545745 Fax: 01625 524510
- This website and its content copyright of The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association
– © 2010-2016 The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- The term ‘The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association’ or ‘BNTVA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The National Secretary BNTVA, PO Box 8244, Castle Donington, DE74 2BY. Our Charity registration number is 1131134, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law. The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre- contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions for any:• economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• special or indirect losses Suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
- The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association’s aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for any product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same clause.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- Through this you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The documents in this section are available through the Issuu system
If you are visiting on your mobile phone then you may wish to come back with a pad or desktop for ease of viewing
The BNTVA is the premier UK charity representing all people who have worked with or alongside radioactive material for the benefit of this nation. Our Primary aims are Education, Research and Support.
PO Box 8244
Telephone 0208 144 3080
The BNTVA is a Registered Charity 1131134 (England & Wales)